The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

No, no, NO GODDAMMIT! Don't kick it off into the sunset, it'll just come back and fuck your life up some more in a few days!

Great work; I was grinning and enjoying the whole thing, but I could feel your rage and frustration through it all. I loved it!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! :D

Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA] Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA]

The animation was pretty good and the song was okay. I do have a bone to pick with the argument implied through your handling of the subject, though.

"1/25 people who receive the death penalty actually innocent."

That fact again, "24/25 people who receive the death penalty are legitimately guilty." The horrible truth that innocent people get screwed over does not legitimize abolishing capital punishment, it just means we need to reevaluate the standard of proof required to apply it.

LoL - Quick Tip LoL - Quick Tip

Also, "Don't facecheck the brush."
Also, "Don't farm when there's an enemy champ right in front of you."
Also, "Riot, for the love of god, fucking nerf Teemo plox!"

PuffballsUnited responds:

Just remove him from the game already.
Also, Teemo might've been invisible when he was farming who knowwwssss

TF2 Scout Soundboard TF2 Scout Soundboard

lololol!

"The freakin' (insert team member here)'s a spy!"

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Personally, I considder this Pico 2.

All Pico 2 jokes aside, I see this as Pico 2. Sure it wasn't a "travel and shoot" adventure or anything, but it may as well have been the thing everybody says isn't coming out. That's just my opinion of course, and I know there are people who are sticklers about names. 'This is Pico vs. Uberkids, not Pico 2, you fucking moron!'

But seriously. The artwork is the same, the characters are the same, the author is the same, the setting is the same. Just because Halo Wars isn't a first-person shooter doesn't mean it's not Halo IV.

I actually like this one better than Pico's school.

Runner. Runner.

addictive!

My record: 728.

Future 8bit Future 8bit

Not bad. I wouldn't say it's really my kind of thing, but it has a nice progression.

Stronger Than You (iBDL & Chi Chi Remix) Rap Stronger Than You (iBDL & Chi Chi Remix) Rap

...y-you tried. :,(

Dachickenman459 responds:

Yesh that's like more than I ever do!

Digital Sunset Digital Sunset

The 80s are BACK, baby!
I absolutely adore this. Props!

N1nj4X responds:

Hell yeah! Thank you very much :)

Vivian James Vivian James

Uh...haha, not to be rude, but...wtf happen with the shading? Looks like her legs are detachable at the hips lol.

Irillthedreamer responds:

It's just that her panties are transparent. Here is the other version without transparency http://irillthedreamer.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-James-483485067

Bezerk Mode Bezerk Mode

I like how the blood splatter on the wall behind him looks like wings, giving him a sort of "angel of death" look.

Really, really fantastic work.

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you! ^^

GoGo Tomago GoGo Tomago

20 bucks says rule 34 of this girl will exist not 24 hours after this movie is released into theaters.

TheShadling responds: