The Worst Monster Of Them All The Worst Monster Of Them All

No, no, NO GODDAMMIT! Don't kick it off into the sunset, it'll just come back and fuck your life up some more in a few days!

Great work; I was grinning and enjoying the whole thing, but I could feel your rage and frustration through it all. I loved it!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! :D

Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA] Capital Punishment: The Musical [NATA]

The animation was pretty good and the song was okay. I do have a bone to pick with the argument implied through your handling of the subject, though.

"1/25 people who receive the death penalty actually innocent."

That fact again, "24/25 people who receive the death penalty are legitimately guilty." The horrible truth that innocent people get screwed over does not legitimize abolishing capital punishment, it just means we need to reevaluate the standard of proof required to apply it.

LoL - Quick Tip LoL - Quick Tip

Also, "Don't facecheck the brush."
Also, "Don't farm when there's an enemy champ right in front of you."
Also, "Riot, for the love of god, fucking nerf Teemo plox!"

PuffballsUnited responds:

Just remove him from the game already.
Also, Teemo might've been invisible when he was farming who knowwwssss

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

Bloodbending exists, yet she has a problem accepting hairbending? Pfft. Racist.

Mike Finds True Love Mike Finds True Love

FRIENDZONED AGAIN!

Seriously though, nice animation. I thought it was really cute and funny.

Message in a Cellphone Message in a Cellphone

The moral of this story? LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

To sum up:

I first thought rage might be exerted
But my expectations were subverted,
For it was so gloriously perverted
That my little feelies were not hurted,

The big fat fucking eyebrows won!
IraXMako...The true pairing that's one!
The wink, the points and the sound of gun,
It's just too bad Ragyo didn't join the fun.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Pico = BOKU no Pico.

Because, Boobs Because, Boobs

The problem with his character design wasn't just the fact that she didn't have boobs, but rather that he didn't give her any depth, unique physical traits, relatable qualities or positive attributes.

Strong and independent are good, but she also has to be likable and relatable. If she has funny lines, is competent in her role and displays vulnerability once in a great while, male gamers won't really give a shit that she's plain-looking. Take Alyx Vance for example: she 's no bombshell by any standard, but she's one of the most popular female characters ever because she's funny, helpful, friendly and yes, strong and independent, while at the same time displaying real human emotions such as distress, terror and grief.

So yeah, it might seem like heroines in gaming can only play a sexualized role "because, boobs," but we like strong and independent female characters too...just as long as they're not a one-dimensional dyke playing "Ode to Feminism" on their M16s.

Good cartoon, man.

When Pivot Sticks Rebel When Pivot Sticks Rebel

Not bad at all!
For a pivot animation, it's really quite good, though as a flash animation it's a little below par. And while the concept been done before, it's novel enough to warrent more than one use; breaking the fourth wall is something you either hate or love, depending on how tightly your ass cheeks are clenched, and I personally enjoy it in a casual setting.
So good job, nice animation. It just needs a little push forward.

Spoonseria responds:

Good point. I did kind of take inspiration from Animation vs Animator or whatever, but I tried not to directly rip it off. I'm no expert on pivot, so my animations are not top notch, but you got some good points. BTW I didn't use flash at all, it was entirely made with pivot.